Sending personalized Christmas or Holiday greeting cards doesn’t have to be a chore. Turn it into a fun family activity.
- Set aside a Saturday or Sunday Afternoon.
- Put on some Christmas or Holiday music to set the mood.
- Form an assembly line. Around a table works best.
- Assign each person a station on the Christmas or Holiday card assembly line and explain how each job is to be done.
- Station one: Fill out a Christmas card and sign it (parent).
- Station two: Put the signed Christmas card in an envelope and address it (parent or adult).
- Station three: Place a stamp and return address label on the envelope (child).
- Station four: Seal each envelope shut and place it in the finished pile (child).
- Once all of the Christmas cards are completed mail them at the post office that day.
- Go out to dinner to celebrate a job well done.
- You can pass the Christmas cards around and have everyone in the family sign them.
- Any other children who need to be involved could put stickers on the envelopes or stamp designs using a stamp pad.
Products to Make Mailing Christmas Cards Easy